Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today's Column

Transparency

There is a certain transparency developing. What is seen now is that this personality is only an ephemeral consequence of a constantly evolving construct that is the crude summation of a holographic reflection. Mind is not a “thing.” There are no “things,” only continuously changing constructs that reflect an instantaneous summing up of what the ripples and overlaps of a holographic wavefront in the brain reflects.

“I” am no more than a boundary that delineates what the experience of this evanescent piece of meat has experienced. I am a reflection of what I apprehend and when I see that what is apparently out there is actually what is seeing “me” and thereby making me real, this illusory “I” slides farther down Mt. Analog and gets closer and closer to the slough of despond which is actually the Garden of Eden.

Oh, sweet angel, you are not the one that bans, but the angel, standing by the door, welcoming back this errant sweet and delirious traveler who has insisted on an illusory excursion. Paradise is one, now, here. Always, already here. How miraculous that the One has stumbled on the crazy, wonderful delusion of separation!

No comments:

Post a Comment